We are a family business, based in Northamptonshire, selling direct to farm across the UK.
Established in 1998, we have a proven history of excellent after-sales care and honouring warranties.
Our regionally-based sales people have all managed
dairy herds and will give you good, practical advice.
Look out for our stand at the main UK Dairy Events this year.
Reference sites available across the UK.
Intershape Pure Latex Cow Mattresses
Unrivalled value, comfort and durability
100% pure latex filling covered with a waterproof, non-slip top cover gives
an unrivalled combination of cow comfort and durability.
A waterproof, non-slip topcover with a 100% latex filling
The cow mattress is made up of:
- A waterproof, non-slip top cover from Ten Cate Nicomat®
- Laid over sheets of 100% pure latex
- Fully fitted to the cubicle bed, front and back with strips and
- 100% industrial latex filling gives the mattress softness
combined with lifelong
- Unique woven texture top cover provides a secure, non-slip
footing and a non-abrasive surface in contact with the cows' skin.
Mattress top cover and filling are completely waterproof
- Top cover is fully fitted to all edges of the cubicle bed,
preventing any leakage
- Mattress can be power-hosed at turnout.
- Woven texture resists the build up of manure and bedding
- Mattress materials have natural mould-inhibiting, anti-fungal and
Our cow mattress comes with a 10 YEAR warranty.
It retains elasticity throughout it's life, as the picture shows.
cow mattress top cover:
- Is tested to EN-ISO 10319, EN-ISO 12236 and EN 918 for tensile
strength, puncture and perforation resistance
- Has been used in the UK since 2005 with no wear problems.
The cow mattress latex:
- Retains its flexibility, softness and comfort throughout its
life and retains elasticity without collapse under independent
- Has been used in the UK since 2001 with no reported collapse or loss
We have teams of fitters working across the UK who will fit the
mattress for you, or we can deliver it direct to your farm for you to
If you want to install yourself, we will supply all the fixtures and
fittings necessary to securely attach all edges to a concrete base.